Precision customized metal gasket stamping parts
|Mold development and design-submit samples-batch production-inspection-surface treatment-packaging-delivery.
|stamping，bending，deep drawing,sheet metal fabrication，welding，laser cutting etc.
|carbon steel,stainless steel,aluminum,copper,galvanized steel etc.
|according to customer's drawings or samples.
|Spray painting, electroplating, hot-dip galvanizing, powder coating, electrophoresis, anodizing, blackening, etc.
|Auto parts, agricultural machinery parts, engineering machinery parts, construction engineering parts, garden accessories, environmentally friendly machinery parts, ship parts, aviation parts, pipe fittings, hardware tool parts, toy parts, electronic parts, etc.
1. More than 10 years of overseas trade expertise.
2. Provide one-stop service from mold design to product delivery.
3. Fast delivery time, about 30-40 days. In stock within one week.
4. Strict quality management and process control (ISO certified manufacturer and factory).
5. More reasonable prices.
6. Professional, our factory has more than 10 years of history in the field of metal stamping sheet metal.
Vickers hardness instrument.
Profile measuring instrument.
Three coordinate instrument.
01. Mold design
02. Mould Processing
03. Wire cutting processing
04. Mold heat treatment
05. Mold assembly
06. Mold debugging
09. Product Testing
Types of stamping
We offer single and multistage, progressive die, deep draw, fourslide, and other stamping methods to ensure the most effective method for manufacturing your products. Xinzhe’s experts can match your project with the appropriate stamping by reviewing your uploaded 3D model and technical drawings.
- Progressive Die Stamping uses multiple dies and steps to create deeper parts than would typically be achievable through single dies. It also enables multiple geometries per part as they go through various dies. This technique is best suited to high volume and large parts such as those in the automotive industry. Transfer die stamping is a similar process, except progressive die stamping involves a workpiece attached to a metal strip pulled through the entire process. Transfer die stamping removes the workpiece and moves it along a conveyor.
- Deep Draw Stamping creates stampings with deep cavities, like enclosed rectangles. This process creates rigid pieces since the extreme deformation of the metal compresses its structure into a more crystalline form. Standard draw stamping, which involves shallower dies used to shape the metal, is also commonly utilized.
- Fourslide Stamping shapes parts from four axes instead of from one direction. This method is used to manufacture small intricate parts including electronics components such as phone battery connectors. Offering more design flexibility, lower production costs, and faster manufacturing times, fourslide stamping is popular in aerospace, medical, automotive, and electronics industries.
- Hydroforming is an evolution of stamping. Sheets are placed on a die with a bottom shape, while the upper shape is a bladder of oil that fills to high pressure, pressing the metal into the shape of the lower die. Multiple parts can be hydroformed simultaneously. Hydroforming is a quick and accurate technique, though it requires a trim die to cut the parts out of the sheet afterward.
- Blanking cuts pieces out from the sheet as an initial step before forming. Fineblanking, a variation of blanking, makes precise cuts with smooth edges and a flat surface.
- Coining is another type of blanking that creates small round workpieces. Since it involves significant force to form a small piece, it hardens the metal and removes burrs and rough edges.
- Punching is the opposite of blanking; it involves removing material from the workpiece instead of removing material to create a workpiece.
- Embossing creates a three-dimensional design in the metal, either raised above the surface or through a series of depressions.
- Bending happens on a single axis and is often used to create profiles in U, V, or L shapes. This technique is accomplished by clamping one side and bending the other over a die or pressing the metal into or against a die. Flanging is bending for tabs or parts of a workpiece instead of the whole part.
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.
Q: How to get the quote?
A: Please send your drawings (PDF, stp, igs, step...) to us by email , and tell us the material, surface treatment and quantities, then we will make a quotation to you.
Q: Can I order just 1 or 2 pcs for testing?
A: Yes, of course.
Q. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: 7~ 15 days, depends on the order quantities and product process.
Q. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.